From Francis Altomare <altomare.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex website.
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 17:53:06 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I was just going through the latest Spoon.as review and saw a bullet point
about the website needing some love.

Does anyone know the current status of the site? I remember seeing some
mockups a while back but haven't heard anything since then.

I would like to help get this underway but unfortunately I'm a little
pressed for time and my web-dev skills leave a bit behind. If we do have a
psd mockup and the site is not yet created would the community be
interested in using a service like http://htmlburger.com/ ? If this seems
like a good option I wouldn't mind taking care of having the site made as
well as setting up hosting.

How does the community feel about this?

--
Francis Altomare,