From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 15:11:41 GMT
I've embedded a swf file in an Eclipse plugin and enabled back and forth
communication using just 'fscommand'.  It was a while ago and  was quite
easy to do this - using Flash MX 2004.

I have no doubts about being able to do this using today's Flash Player
runtime.  ExternalInterface should work fine.

I will whip up a proof of concept when I find some time.

Thanks,
Om