From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex Charts using Starling
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:58:24 GMT
I believe that Charts are one area where using Stage3D/Starling could make
a big difference.  I have been studying the Charts code for some time now
and I have been taking some notes.  I am also trying to understand the
Starling and FeathersUI framework to see what is the best possible entry
point.

Before I dig any further, does anyone have any insights into this approach?
 What are the kind of pitfalls I should look for when attempting something
like this.

I want to throw this out for discussion and hope to catch the interest of
other folks on this list who may want to be involved in this project.

Thanks,
Om