From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:04:42 GMT
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 10/22/12 10:37 PM, "Ram Lee" <ranboleelan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Which version of runtime(Flash Player and AIR runtime) is the Next Flex
> > Release going to build on or compatible with?
> >
> What answer would you like to hear?

Great question!  As an enterprise developer, I would like to be able to
upgrade my Flex SDK without having to ask my clients to upgrade their Flash
Player.  I think we should bump up Flash Player requirements only during
major releases.  This way it brings some predictability and allows
developers to plan their upgrade cycles.  Does that sound reasonable?