From Om <>
Subject InstallApacheFlex - with updated License screen
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 09:03:54 GMT

I have updated the InstallApacheFlex app to include the license text and
urls for each of the installed components.  I am also enforcing that the
user explicitly agree to all the licenses before proceeding to

The code is here: (as well
as in the trunk)

Please check out the code and give me your feedback.  Once folks are happy
with the the updated UI, we will go ahead and create a new Release

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <