From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject InstallApacheFlex - with updated License screen
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 09:03:54 GMT
Team,

I have updated the InstallApacheFlex app to include the license text and
urls for each of the installed components.  I am also enforcing that the
user explicitly agree to all the licenses before proceeding to
installation.

The code is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/tags/RC6 (as well
as in the trunk)

Please check out the code and give me your feedback.  Once folks are happy
with the the updated UI, we will go ahead and create a new Release
Candidate.

Thanks,
Om

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org