From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0 - RC9
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:01:12 GMT
*Issues addressed in this Release Candidate:*
1.  Changed the install location to:

      Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Flex\Apache Flex SDK Installer
      Mac: /Applications/Apache Flex/Apache Flex SDK Installer

2.  Renamed the name of the app to Apache Flex SDK Installer

*Note: You need to fist uninstall the earlier Release Candidate for this to
install in the new location.  *

This is the first official release of the Apache Flex SDK InstallerAIR
application.  The official Apache distribution is the source kit which can
contain only source.

The source distributions for Windows and Mac are available here:
http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/installapacheflex_RC9/

The binary distributions as a convenience for the respective platforms,
available here:
http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/installapacheflex_RC9/binaries/

Along with the installer, we are releasing the 'badge installer' that can
be embedded in our site as well as third-party websites.  Here is a preview:
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/installer.html

*Before voting please review the section,*
"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?" at
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

*Please vote to approve this release:*

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards,
Om & Erik
Apache Flex PPMC members + Release managers