From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] ASDoc alternative - link for rendered apache flex 4.8 docs (pre-alpha)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:30:21 GMT
Mike,

that is some pretty impressive work, considering the amount of time you've
spent so far playing around with the compiler.
I'm guessing building visual plugins for the popular IDE's out there
shouldn't be too hard. (Not saying this is up to you!,
I mean it shouldn't be hard for other folks to create these). Since all of
this is command lien driven.

Can I please get a Hallelujah for considering this the true death of the
ASDoc compiler? I'm pretty sure I share an equal
amount of hatred for it along with plenty of folks on this list ;)

Great work Mike!

Roland

--
regards,