From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: Mustella Update
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:41:11 GMT
alrighty, thanks for the pointers everyone!
For now, I'm headed to bed because I have to get up early to catch my
flight to New York tomorrow.
I'm going to visit Drew Bourne (the Mockolate guy) there and on Sunday the
both of us are heading over to Vegas for 360Min,
I hope to see a bunch of you guys/girls there!

cheers,

Roland