From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:12:30 GMT

> Flash gaming, yes.  HTML, no.
>
> Any app that uses pre-built artifacts (.jars, .swcs etc.) would be
> benefited by using Maven.   Game developers definitely use the same
> software techniques and tools like any other app developer.

Can I also add that deploying to a Maven repository doesn't just benefit
people
who use Maven as their build tool. Other build tools can use a Maven
repository
just as easily as remote dependency management storage.
Deploying to a Nexus or Artifactory server would therefore not
unnecessarily favor
one build tool over the other, its purely the ease of accessibility that
will be provided.

cheers,

Roland