From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: Does Falcon need to take CDATA sections into account when parsing <fx:string/>?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:19:05 GMT
Yea, I guess in this case back-ward compatibility beats purely correct
behaviour. The very best option would probably be a -compatibility switch,
but that might complicate things more?
If this is the only case where we run into a scenario like this, that might
be overkill. But perhaps if we stumble upon more cases we could consider
such a switch?

Roland