From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:16:00 GMT
This is like playing with a video game, it looks fun but really has no
bearing on the discussion other than having a realization that we could use
a socket for communication.

> And for that matter, the client code (Eclipse Java) is buried in FDT, I
> don't even think they give access to that, just the ActionScript API side.
>
> So all in all, this is still a proprietary idea from FDT.

I was afraid of that. But also understandable, they built this API in order
to drive more customers to FDT, I can't blame them...