From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starling + Flex
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:51:40 GMT
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> What will that look like?  I have some ideas, but I'm not totally sure yet,
> I hope to have some discussions on this at 360Min before bringing the ideas
> to the list.

I wish I could make 360Min to have this discussion but I have a wedding I
have to go to.

When I meant that it would be fairly substantial bit of work I would
recommend that we push for that upgrade on the next version. While trying
to make the change with the existing framework I was successful on some
changes but felt to make further changes would be best not with the current
iteration.

--
Jonathan Campos