From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:32:54 GMT
> Looks like 10.3 chooses antialiasing differently than 11.1

I can be wrong but it doesn't seem relative to the version of the Flash
Player because whatever the Flash Player version I was using during the
tests while compiling with playerglobal 10.3, the number of failures was the
same, can it be related to the way the compiler treats the resources ? is it
based on a given playerglobal version ?