From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 07:37:17 GMT
> Maybe I'm not understanding your strategy.  If someone tries to use your
proposed build.properties and changes player versions, they will get
failures against your 10.3 baselines, won't they?

If someone check out the sdk and in order to build it for another particular
version, changes the build.properties to be in 10.3/12 for example, he will
have to generate the baseline images before to do any change to the code,
those baseline images in the context this playerglobal/swf-version are
valids.

> I'm set up for 11.1, how am I supposed to get mustella to pass if you
> check
in 10.3 baselines?

The baseline images generated should not be check in to the svn server by
contributors, the base still has to be the existing 11.1/14.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team