From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] "The more designer tools exist for Apache Flex, the more attractive Apache Flex becomes"
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:35:57 GMT

+1Note: A friend of mine wrote a visual tool in Flex 3 that's able to read and modified the
properties and styles of a running application, actually, the actual use of this tools is
to be integrated in a application but with little changes, that could be the application that
could be loaded in the tool.I modified it recently to make it work with the SDK 4.8 and modules,
I also mavenized it.The project and code can be found here http://code.google.com/p/fxspy/
(that's the Flex 3 version, my work hasn't been re-integrated yet to be tested and the tests
are good then it should happen soon).May be you can have some interests using this base code
to do something at design time, this license is WTFPL, probably the more permissive.
Frédéric THOMAS
 > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:50:28 +0200
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] "The more designer tools exist for Apache Flex, the more attractive
Apache Flex becomes"