From FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Adding Eskimo-Components to Apache Flex?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:32:02 GMT

Eskimo components are very nice, but when reviewing your code are not optimized. For example
in long lists of effect is produced by a few milliseconds freezes in OIs. If you think about
include those components, it should review and restructure your code. In addition to the change
in orientation of the screen have a bug not been fixed yet.

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862