From Erik Lundgren <e...@lndgrn.se>
Subject Re: Flex CodeScape ...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 18:01:48 GMT
Sounds great!

If you could output xml it would be great.

/E.

1 okt 2012 kl. 12.32 skrev Michael Schmalle:

> I'm working on a documentor framework right now that uses output target renderers. This
will be a perfect prototype experiment for an output type.

> Give me a bit of time and I can get this stable as I have said in some previous posts.
I'll add the initial code to my whiteboard and we can go from there.

> I know Gordon also said the SWCs contain the xml manifest with dependencies but I offered
this solution since it gives the greatest flexibility.

> Anyway, I'll let you know when I have something ready to test this out with.
>
> BTW Are you thinking XML format with the below example or a text printout?
>
> Mike
>
> Quoting Erik Lundgren <erik@lndgrn.se>:
>
>> That sounds really cool.
>>
>> Some simple structure to start with ...
>>
>> somePackage
>> - - qualifies SomeType
>> - - - which is a SuperTypeA, an ITypeB and an ITypeC
>> - - - which is publicly (public, internal, protected, custom namespace) associated
with TypeE, F and G
>> - - - wich is privately (private) associated with TypeH, I and J
>>
>> Is that doable?
>>
>> Thanks a lot for taking an interest in this!
>>
>> /E.
>>

>> 28 sep 2012 kl. 21.16 skrev Michael Schmalle:
>>
>>> I have been working with the new compiler and all I can say is this would be
something very easy to create if I knew what type of "graph" you wanted and the schema of
such graph.

>>> Let me know some details if interested in creating something that would actually
make it. (meaning I could write a java program that would produce it using the new compiler's
parser and ast hierarchies)