From Sebastian Mohr <flex.masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Video "Diving Deep with the Flex Component Lifecycle" not working :(
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:28:46 GMT
Sorry for bothering you again with Adobe related stuff here ...

That video [1] is still not working. It would be really helpful to
share this video with some interested Flex newbies. Anybody
on this list who knows somebody working for Adobe TV?

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician