From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject Apache Flex roadmap page in the wiki [was: I was tired of waiting.]
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:11:22 GMT
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Blaine Bradbury
> <blaine@blainebradbury.com>wrote: On the Roadmap issue: I think it would be EXTREMELY
useful to have a device which could show the current (as close to the present knowledge as
is really manageable) trajectory that the Apache Flex project is
> taking.
> ________________________________________________________________________________________
> Omar wrote:
>The "Roadmap" changed to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Status+of+Project.
As you can see it is not very populated, my guess would be that Apache Flex volunteers/committers
are busy working on things that are of their interest,
> which is not to try and compile and maintain a Roadmap that nobody is going to adhere
to. Bottom line is there seems to be very little interest in maintain a web page, and much
more interest in just getting XXXX [sic] done.
>As Nike would say... Just do it.
>Omar Gonzalez

Blaine: If this is your itch, then please volunteer so you can scratch your own itch. I think
the process is to send in a message to this list with the [INFRA] tag on it and request wiki
account access. As Omar stated, this page is infrequently updated and requires a volunteer
to keep the page updated with accurate and detailed information. I have thought about doing
this myself, but believe I have inadequate knowledge to provide accurate information consistently.