From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design Tool Proposal: Thermo MK2 for Apache Flex
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 17:01:55 GMT
On Oct 7, 2012, at 6:37 PM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:

> Is your thought to have the design view really be within a web browser?

No ... it should be an AIR app (I refer to this mail thread:
Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App)).
For simplicity reasons - which means, it's simpler for
you to look at it - I just created an Web app.

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician