From Sebastian Mohr <flex.masul...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Providing Newbie issues in our JIRA
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:43:51 GMT
Since Apache Flex seems to be like an impassable forest, what
about adding successively a few more issues that are labeled as
being easy "newbie" issues. When looking through JIRA I only could
find a single issue labeled as been a good start for newbies:

T	Key	Summary	Assignee	Reporter	P	Status	Resolution	Created	Updated	Due
	FLEX-33133
SWC External Libraries included when FactoryClass is used.
Unassigned	Andy Moore		 Open	Unresolved	01/Jul/12	22/Aug/12
Actions

Just to compare; the Adobe Brackets project [1] [2] has
included this practice successfully into their workflow.

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician