From Robert Szabo <Robert.Sz...@adaptivemobile.com>
Subject RE: Flex Linux support
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:40:35 GMT
Cheers and understood

Bit disappointed in adobe for not supporting linux properly, but they are not the only company
to take that stance.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:31 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: AW: Flex Linux support

Hi,

well if you are using Flexmojos it is currently possible to build Fllex applications on Linux
and from the support requests on the Flexmojos Malinglist there are quite a few people doing
so. Unfortunately if you want to have your build automatically execute flex unit tests, this
is where you start getting into trouble. I for my part, have abandoned building on Linux because
the savings of using a free OS (on Ammazon EC2 a Windows node is a lot more expensive than
a Linux one) didn't justify the time needed to get everything running.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----