From Sebastian Mohr <flex.masul...@gmail.com>
Subject This is what's going on right now (was: Re: Gadget recommendations for the Jira dashboard)
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:41:44 GMT
So, this is what's going on right now ...

T	Key	Summary	Assignee	Reporter	P	Status	Resolution	Created	Updated	Due
	FLEX-33106
AIR version of makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder for Windows
OmPrakash Muppirala	OmPrakash Muppirala		 In Progress	Unresolved	18/May/12	17/Sep/12
Actions
	FLEX-33087
FLEX-33086 Make the lowest level libraries compile with maven.
Unassigned	Alex Harui		 In Progress	Unresolved	12/Feb/12	12/Jul/12
Actions
	FLEX-33086
Make SDK build with Maven/Flexmojos and deploy release and snapshot artifacts to the Apache
Maven repository
Unassigned	Alex Harui		 In Progress	Unresolved	18/Jan/12	08/Oct/12

Probably, there is more going on, but, for
whatever reason, our folks do not seem to
use Jira while working on Apache Flex.

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),