From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] debug flash application with Firefox 16 (released today) and FB 4.6 not longer working?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:11:11 GMT
ok I cleaned my project and now it's working.

sorry for the disturbance

let's hope for the next Flash Builder with a better complier ;-)

Am 10.10.2012 um 12:23 schrieb Marcus Fritze <marcus.fritze@googlemail.com>:

> Hi list,
>
> today Firefox 16 was released. Now I have the problem, that I am unable to debug my Flex
application with Firefox 16 and Flash Builder / Eclipse. The debug version of flash player
is installed and will be shown when I check the version at playerversion.com. I also updated
to the current flash player (debug) version. I am running Mac OS X 10.8.2