From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 23:02:37 GMT
On 10/26/2012 6:56 PM, Thibault Imbert wrote:
> Yes, correct. And this is what most people have been using lately with AIR
> so that they don't depend on a required runtime. All the dependencies are
> embedded.

  I'm not clear if I understand all the possible implications of this.
 From this thread, I understand that Adobe is working on a new Virtual
Machine and a new version of ActionScript.
  Presumably, Adobe's focus moving forward will be on those two things.
  Does this mean, that AS3 apps will, potentially, be limited from
accessing/using new Player APIs?

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur