From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:50:38 GMT
Yes thanks, but we need confirmation.
some can also argue that such an announcement can still leave room for
interpretation.

Adobe's representative also said that flex would be able to gain from
any enhancement made for gaming, but if flex needs to be ported to
ASNext for that, it turns out to be false statement. unless i get
something wrong.

Le 25/10/2012 21:44, charles.monteiro@gmail.com a écrit :
> I had seen that before but had forgotten , thanks for pointing this out, so to summarize
any 4.6 based apps will at the very least run on whatever runtimes are put out by adobe for
the next 5 year's , that certainly allows for some time to figure out a forward path, pls
correct if that's the wrong conclusion