From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex possible evolutions
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:03:48 GMT
I have J2me game dev background, and for me gaming is more about freely
moving sprites etc, and less menu and GUI like flex can provide.
Not much games have very complex GUI, so light weight framework like
feathersUI will be sufficent i think.

Thats vocabulary subject, but for me games have no need of complex GUI,
so no need of flex SDK, but you can talk about fun apps :)
i would not use the world gaming as an objective to flex, just to keep
things clear. thats all.

But, getting flex run on the GPU is very valuable. Because of all visual
effects and possibilities offered, because of performances, and because
of standards.
Running on openGLES would make it more easy to target new mobile devices.
And if it can be usefull for game devs, thats fine.