From Tomislav Pokrajcic <tomis...@svemir.net>
Subject Re: Flex possible evolutions
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:45:48 GMT
It's interesting to take a look on what's going on in Unity3D world
right now.
They have a pretty advanced gaming runtime and similar to what Adobe is
looking for (not completely the same thing but close enough for this
context).
A friend of mine is working on a GUI framework for that platform and by
his words, that community still doesn't fully understand the power of
having a great GUI framework, but slowly it's coming to the table.
Much of his inspiration for the framework came from the experience of
working with Flex and probably this is something similar to what Flex
could one day look like...
Take a look at examples at http://edrivenunity.com/
Cheers,

Tomislav