From Margo Powell <mmpow...@ad.unc.edu>
Subject Re: Spring-BlazeDS and Swiz-Framework forks in github
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:15:41 GMT
I'd like to second the THANK YOU. I use swiz extensively in my projects
and really appreciate the inclusion.

Regards
Margo

--
Margo Powell
Applications Analyst/MS Computer Science

Nutrition in Medicine Project
Nutrition Education for Practicing Physicians Initiative
Department of Nutrition
800 Eastowne Dr, Suite 100
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-408-3320 ext 30