From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starling + Flex
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:13:05 GMT
"felt to make further changes would be best not with the current
iteration. "
If i understand well, you mean that it suits not well to a minor iteration,
But it's realistic task and does not require to rewrite >= 25% of the
framework?
Am i right?

IMO its not a big emergency to DO it, but it's an emergency to know what
the sdk CAN be or not.
If flex is not even able to run on next Adobe's runtime, it has less
time to evoluate than expected.