From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starling + Flex
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:58:58 GMT
Thanks for the update,
but why would it require a "fairly massive rewrite" exactly?
when you say "I would look at that" about feathersui, you mean as an
alternative to flex?

its quite a bad news IMO. if flex can't "easely" target a new rendering
layer like starling, which stay in an Adobe runtime,
what is the future of flex as a multi platform framework, and especially
as a mobile SDK?