From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex on top of Dart (was: To AS4 or not (was: Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon))
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:49:49 GMT
What is the purpose to target flash player with JS ?
"But irrelevant in the Enterprise world."
Flex with ActionScript has already a very good place there.
"ActionScript and all the non free IDEs that come with it"
There is free IDE for ActionScript and non free IDE for javascript,
that's  not a point, and not the main problem with flex by far!

The question is not how to target Flash player without AS, but how to
target non flash player runtime from an AS written framework.