From João Saleiro <joao.saleiro.webf...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex on top of Dart (was: To AS4 or not (was: Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon))
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:49:36 GMT
I might be crucified for this, but has someone considered rewriting a
Flex-like framework on top of Dart?

John Evans alone started building Buckshot UI on top of Dart which
features a declarative language similar to MXML, data-binding, UI
controls among other interesting stuff. Take a look at these demos:
http://www.buckshotui.org/sandbox/?demo=clock, featuring layouts,
TabNavigators, Tree, Accordion, Slider, RadioButton, etc, running on any
modern web-browser. As far as I know, this was the work of one guy...

Don't take me wrong here: I still love actionscript. But it doesn't hurt
checking the new girl on the neighborhood - http://www.dartlang.org/ .
This girl reached M1 recently, and has a huge momentum right now (ML
with 1690 members, for example).

João Saleiro