From Jeffry Houser <>
Subject Re: Design Tool Proposal: Thermo MK2 for Apache Flex
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 18:50:33 GMT
On 10/7/2012 12:38 PM, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
> Your post makes it sound like you're looking for a commercial venture. I
> don't believe Apache, in its OPEN SOURCE nature, is the right place to look
> to develop commercial products.

  I'm not sure I completely agree.  The Apache license is very liberal.
As I understand it, there are plenty of thriving companies in the open
source development space.  They have to offer value beyond "code" or
"Compiled code" though.

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
Part of the DotComIt Brain Trust