From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Any news about FalconJS donation?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 23:51:02 GMT
On 10/5/2012 7:20 PM, Charles Monteiro wrote:
> Not getting this air is very much cross platform , running on desktops ,
> android , ios,  it seems win surface rtf

  It depends on your delivery mechanism.  If you need "Cross platform"
browser based apps that have to work on an iPad or iPhone; then Flash is
out.  I assumed the original poster was referring to browser based apps
/ web sites.

  I agree with your sentiment that AIR can be great for cross platform
"native" apps.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur