From sébastien Paturel <>
Subject New wiki entry clarifying relationship between Apache Flex and Adobe? (was: Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App))
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:46:28 GMT
"I would expect / hope that adobe is a partner of apache flex"
To easily answer to this recurrent question or reaction,
Someone could write a new wiki entry to explain once and for all in what
and how Adobe is contributing to flex
and clarifying in what and how Adobe is publicly engaged (get the link
to the flash player and AIR Roadmap) and things like
"Adobe has made no promises about FXG support into the future."
should be compiled in this page.
In one word: clarify what Adobe do for Apache Flex, and what it does
not. What Adobe has promised and what it has not.

Maybe there's already a page like that?

Le 05/10/2012 18:29, Alex Harui a écrit :
> On 10/5/12 7:00 AM, "Charles Monteiro" <> wrote:
>> I would expect / hope that adobe is a partner of apache flex
> Adobe is investing in Apache Flex, otherwise I and others wouldn't be paid
> to be involved.

View raw message