From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App)
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:52:00 GMT
No war between HTML5 and AIR here.
You already can run on AIR.
The fact that Flex don't run on HTML5 at all (even with lightweight
version) is a big drawback in the framework war.
And AIR is not safe for long term future for Apache Flex because of
Adobe dependency.
And i don't see why is would be hard to do both.
The objective is to be multiplatform framework, unless its pointless.