From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools)
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:47:37 GMT
Is it definitive that Adobe will not donate the DV code to Apache?
I thought there were no legal issues to do it, as it was a full air app?
(not like Catalyst)
Maybe we could start to try to obtain it before starting something else
from scratch.
At least it worse to get a deep look at how it was done, and it would be
sad that the DV code get lost for no good reason.