From sébastien Paturel <sebpatu.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Is FXG a good long term choice for Apache Flex? (was: Financing the Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Design View AIR App))
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:44:05 GMT
After Alex mentioned FXG, one important question comes to light:
should Apache Flex keep use FXG as skining tool?
as FXG is tightly linked to Adobe and its tools, can we count on Adobe
to continue to maintain the use of it? especially in Creative suite tools?

by the way, why Adobe chose to use new FXG, instead of SVG? (i bet the
answer as already been given a few times, sorry for asking again)

Alex, can you please enlighten us on that subject?
Thanks