From Clint Modien <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:00:22 GMT
So moving forward… adding a compiler feature like -advanced-telemetry won't be donated to
the Apache compiler codebase?

If that feature is already in falcon that's great… but it's an example of what I was hoping
would be donated in the future.

The SWF spec is open so I'm assuming we could build our own implementation… it just seems
wasteful since you're not charging for the ASC 2.0 compiler anyway.

Is the limitation that it would be difficult legally to get the code dropped to Apache all
the time?

We can do the work to keep it in sync… if we can get code drops.