From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Need IPMC/Mentor votes for RC7 to be released
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:54:14 GMT

On Oct 19, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Om wrote:

> Mentors,
>
> As you have seen in the vote thread, we need 2 IPMC votes for the RC7 to be
> released.  We have plenty of +1 votes and I think that this is good enough
> for a release.  Can you please vote +1 or -1 as soon as possible so that we
> can do what we need to make the release happen?

I'll tell you what slows me down.

(1) Work has been very busy.
(2) Apache OpenOffice has just graduated and I am on that PMC.
(3) Long email chains debating various points that appear to require Mentor attention. And
I don't mean the RC7 vote thread. Once you get this correct then future discussions will be
more about technical merits (maybe this one is already there) than technical details about
IP clearance.

Look for my VOTE within 24 hours.

Regards,
Dave