From Ram Lee <ranbolee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About release roadmap
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:59:47 GMT
I have browsed the page about Mustella in project wiki, my purpose is to find a way to utilize
it, at least improve my understanding of how Flex Sdk progress. But I still don't quite understand
how Mustella works. Really hope someone provides some basic information about Mustella.

Many thanks for your help.

李楠

在 2012-10-22,14:57,Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> 写道:

> Talking about a "roadmap" is very sensitive on this list, and might
> start another mega-thread ;-) Please search the archives on the
> previous ones!
>
> The basic consensus is that Apache Flex is going where ever you, me
> and the other volunteers want to take it. Right now that means setting
> up the framework to be able to reliably and efficiently work on it
> (Mustella), provide for an easy and accessible way to distribute it
> (Installer) and prepare the other donations from Adobe (compiler etc.)
> for 'things to come'.
>
> Where do we go from there? That's up to you!
>
> EdB
>

> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Ram Lee <ranboleelan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does apache flex have a release plan, you know, it is hard to catch up with all the
mails, so I am gonna ask this right here. It is very important for me and I guess for everybody
to know where apache is going. And it is even hard to find this kind of answer in the SVN
repo.