From Clint Modien <cl...@vectorscape.com>
Subject Re: Flex CodeScape ...
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 15:05:45 GMT
For this type of output you may want to checkout the pre existing compiler option -link-report=AFileName.xml

On Sep 28, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Erik Lundgren <erik@lndgrn.se> wrote:

> That sounds really cool.
>
> Some simple structure to start with ...
>
> somePackage
> - - qualifies SomeType
> - - - which is a SuperTypeA, an ITypeB and an ITypeC
> - - - which is publicly (public, internal, protected, custom namespace) associated with
TypeE, F and G
> - - - wich is privately (private) associated with TypeH, I and J
>
> Is that doable?
>
> Thanks a lot for taking an interest in this!
>
> /E.
>

> 28 sep 2012 kl. 21.16 skrev Michael Schmalle:
>
>> I have been working with the new compiler and all I can say is this would be something
very easy to create if I knew what type of "graph" you wanted and the schema of such graph.

>> Let me know some details if interested in creating something that would actually
make it. (meaning I could write a java program that would produce it using the new compiler's
parser and ast hierarchies)