From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: I give up (was [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC6)
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:23:08 GMT
On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Michael A. Labriola wrote:

>> I agree that seems like very few people want to see this get released.
>> Otherwise we would have had more votes.
>
> You have my vote immediately on the next RC. I am sorry, like many others, I think I
got lost in the stream of release candidates and didn't feel like I knew enough about the
version to version changes to vote, and haven't had the time to install it and test again.

> I will install and test ASAP and be ready to vote on the next release.
>
> Mike

For time consuming reasons that all of you have I'm sure experienced throughout your development
careers I am in completely the same boat as Mike.  That being said, I agree with him and I
will make it a point to install it this weekend and test it. I've been very interested in
this effort since it was envisioned, have had it high on my list of things to check out in
my free time, and don't want it to die due to frustration on needing to run through so many
RC rounds.

I see the RC6 vote thread hit today and after my testing this weekend I will make sure to
pitch my vote.

Erik/Om - Thank you both for your hard work and sorry to help contribute to frustrated feelings.