From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: compc config adjustements (was RE: ASC 2.0 and Falcon)
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:13:05 GMT
Hi,

I spent a day getting all things in order(sdk build etc), I'm new to
this stuff. I spent yesterday morning trying to understand the tests
which almost crashed my computer.

Since this is in my spare time at the moment, I can't get to it right
off. If I was to do this with having time to test and run the
mustella, it would be Monday.

Sorry for the delay but, I was upfront about getting into this larger
development routine.

I didn't feel comfortable committing something that I couldn't get the
tests to run and make sure I didn't break anything (besides it was a
requirement to run the tests anyway).

If some else can bang out those and meet the test requirements, by all means.

Mike

Quoting Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com>:

> On 10/26/12 1 :35PM, "Gordon Smith" <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> What's the status of this work? Do we have a config file for
>> framework.swc yet that I can use in a Falcon JUnit test? If so, I'd like
>> to get it checked in even if we don't switch over the build.xml file yet
>> to use it.
>
> It doesn't look like it is done yet.  I think it would be attached to this:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33227
>

> Carol
>

>> - Gordon

I can't