From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject mustella performance
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:38:39 GMT
Hi,

What is going on with the mustella test suite that would make all quad
core cpus run at 100%?

I know these tests are broad but, my computer got really unstable
trying to run -all.

Fact is I don't have time to wait an hour to see if I broke something
when I am just doing edits in build files.

BTW I had to kill all the java processes to get my computer not to crash.

I'm running an HP Core Quad Q9300 2.5, 8GB Ram

I have had this computer for a couple years and never had a problem
like this only with some older programs.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com