From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Mustella results
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:25:57 GMT
Alex,

In the main shell I typed the command, when it executed it popped up
another shell. In the popup it did run, said clean-swf or whatever
then started running through compiling.

I think the answer lies with what Carold said about cygwin being a
dependency in the build because when I ran it though cgywin the Flash
Player popped up and I saw the tests running in it. With PowerShell I
think it died at the point where it was trying to run the actual
compiled SWFs.

The great thing about PowerShell/GIT is it seems to kill a dialog
before you can read the errror. :)

Mike