From ranboleelan <ranbolee...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: Re: Mustella Wiki
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 05:21:49 GMT
I know, what I want to say is we need to sync the Wiki page with the current SVN repo status,
or the confusion could waste a lot of time.

I guess "flex directory" better modified to "develop directory" cuz that's what it is now
in the "develop branch".

Ram Lee

发件人: Justin Mclean
发送时间: 2012-10-23 10:49
收件人: flex-dev
主题: Re: Mustella Wiki
Hi,

> I searched the SDK develop branch, I only found a related README file in the develop
directory. I wonder if it's a typo or just me searching the wrong directory?

You should be working in the develop branch if you want the latest see:
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/source.html

This is the file you want:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/sdk/branches/develop/README

Thanks,