From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Mustella results
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:17:01 GMT
Ok I just got with the program and installed Cygwin.

Things pass and I see results now.

      [java] components/Label/styles/Label_styles_tester_Spark
Spark_textIndent_0_Style_Label Passed
      [java] components/Label/styles/Label_styles_tester_Spark
Spark_textIndent_20_Style_Label Passed
      [java] components/Label/styles/Label_styles_tester_Spark
Spark_textIndent_negative_Style_Label Passed
      [java] =====================================================
      [java]     Failed:
      [java] =====================================================
      [java]