From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: compc config adjustements (was RE: ASC 2.0 and Falcon)
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:54:01 GMT
I haven't yet run those(or know how) and when I was reading to docs,
it was a bit over my head at the time. So I'm going to have to figure
the tests out before I am going to commit anything like I said
previously.

Is there anyone that knows those test to write a child wiki page that
would explain exactly what a committer needs to know at the minimum to
check in.

There is a lot of information on that one page.

Mike

Quoting Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:

> I think you'd also want to run the Mustella tests. I don't think
> there is an Ant target for those.
>
> - Gordon

So

Josh